Fördermöglichkeiten für Kommunen
There is high potential for reducing greenhouse gases in sewage treatment plants and in drinking water supply. Use the support of the National Climate Protection Initiative (NKI) to optimise drinking water and wastewater plants, reduce energy consumption and save money and resources. For example, the following measures are being promoted under the Municipal Directive:
- the optimisation of ventilation technology,
- the renewal of pumps and motors,
- anaerobic sludge treatment,
- a sewage sludge recycling in a consortium,
- innovative methods of waste water treatment or
- a systemic optimization of the drinking water supply.
Innovative, investment projects with particularly high funding rates are favoured by the call for proposals "Municipal climate protection model projects".
Publication Date: 02.09.2019
Publication Type: Flyers
Format: DIN long
Publication number: 10037